HOW TO GET RID OF STOMACH OVERHANG WITHOUT SURGERY
1. INCREASE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
I’m not talking about exercising at the gym or doing bodyweight exercises. I’m asking you to be more physically active throughout the day. Research shows that increasing activity can reduce belly fat and improve overall health.
This means sitting less and standing up more. Some of the things you can do to increase physical activity include:
- Walk more: Walk to the grocery store, walk your dog, or walk up to a co-worker instead of calling.
- Take the stairs: Avoiding elevators and escalators can help you burn many calories by the end of the day.
- Do more chores: Doing some of your partner’s chores is an easy way to become more active.
- Gardening: Doing yard work will get you moving and probably tone your muscles.
- Use a pedometer: A pedometer will make it easier to track steps and encourage you to walk more every day.
2. DO FULL BODY EXERCISES (weight loss programs)
Doing crunches and planks won’t get rid of stomach overhang. It’ll only tone your abdominal muscles, which are covered by subcutaneous fat.
Full body exercises reduce belly overhang faster than ab exercises. Exercises like squats burn lots of calories since they activate many muscle groups at once.
Focus on exercises that target the biggest muscle groups – legs, glutes, back, arm, and shoulders. Training these muscles increases muscle mass and metabolism fast.
Start doing ab exercises when the stomach overhang reduces. For now, do full body exercises only.
Please Click “Next”or “Open”To Read More