Thick eyebrows have always been in demand. Thick, well-shaped eyebrows can enhance your look, while thin and sparse eyebrows can make you look older and dull. Many people end up with eyebrows that are too thin because of over plucking, threading or waxing. Here are the best ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally.
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil is one of the most effective remedies to boost the growth of your eyebrows. It contains protein, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants that. Plus, it is helpful in resisting any microorganisms that hamper eyebrow hair growth. Nourish the hair follicles and promote hair growth.
- Soak a cotton swab in pure Castor oil and apply it on each eyebrow.
- Massage gently with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and a mild cleanser.
- Repeat once daily for a few weeks until you notice improvement.
Stop using Castor oil if it causes any irritation or burning.
2. Coconut Oil
To enjoy dense and impressive eyebrows, you can use coconut oil. The various proteins as well as nutrients like vitamin E and iron in coconut oil promote healthy and thick eyebrows. It can also help make your eyebrows darker.
- Put a few drops of warm coconut oil on your fingertips and apply it on your eyebrows.
- Massage gently for a few minutes to boost blood circulation.
- Leave it on overnight.
- The next morning, rinse it off with warm water.
- Do this daily to notice changes in the thickness of your eyebrows.