The morning scramble to pack lunches can be brutal. This week, get some of that time unscrambled (i.e., back) by packing a week’s worth on Sunday evening. All you need is one grocery list—and an hour in the kitchen—for five easy, healthful, packable lunches. Ready set…shop, prep, assemble!
Here’s everything you need to make this whole week of lunches:
When it comes to packing lunch, prep is your best friend. This is where you become a kitchen ninja!
- Oranges (2)
- 1 lemon
- Cherry tomatoes
- Romaine lettuce
- Red pepper
- Pita bread
- Small bag tortilla chips
- Blanched slivered almonds
- Small bag cashews
- Whole wheat crackers
- Salad dressing
- Peanut butter
- Chicken breasts
- Cheddar cheese block
- Dark chocolate bar
- Dark Chocolate chips
- 1Start with the fruits and veggies. Once everything is washed and dried, chop one stalk of celery finely, for the chicken salad, and chop rest of the celery into sticks (big enough for a spread of peanut butter).
- 2Quarter a few cherry tomatoes and leave the rest whole.
- 3Dice the red pepper.
- 4Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
- 5Peel and segment the orange.
- 6Separate the grapes into bunches.
- 7Next, shred half the cheese, and cut the rest into cubes, roughly the same size as the cherry tomatoes.
- 8Then, break the dark chocolate into squares.
- 9Last, take the cooked chicken breasts and chop. Set aside 2 cups for the chicken salad. Cut the rest into small cubes.
Please Click “Next”or “Open”To Read More