- 1 pound macaroni uncooked (BUT it IS better if you cooked it a couple minutes)
- 3 cups milk
- ½ stick of butter
- 1 package cream cheese cut up
- 2-4 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 pound precooked ground beef
- 1-2 cups shredded mozzarella optional
- 3 ribs celery diced (optional)
- 1 bell pepper diced (optional)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a buttered slow cooker insert.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Stir well and top with shredded mozzarella if desired.
- Serve it up with a side salad and some dinner rolls…I doubt there’ll be leftovers 🙂