I just love serving these Brown Sugar Baked Carrots my Thanksgiving table. They are an easy and delicious side dish to any meal!
Brown Sugar Baked Carrots
These Brown Sugar Baked Carrots are the perfect vegetable side dish to your holiday dinner!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 10 Carrots peeled and then cut in half OR 2 dozen baby carrots.
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp butter diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay down a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Put the carrots down and then sprinkle them with salt, pepper, cinnamon and brown sugar. Mix them up.
- Sprinkle the diced butter around the sheet pan on top of the carrots.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until the carrots are cooked through. About half way through, mix the carrots up to ensure even baking.
- Pour any leftover butter on top of the carrots in your serving platter.