You Will Need
- 2 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Water
- Mix the baking soda and water to get a smooth paste.
- Wash your face and pat dry.
- Apply the baking soda mixture onto your face and massage for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave the paste on for another 5 minutes.
- Wash your face and pat it dry with a towel.
2-3 times a week.
Why This Works
Baking soda is one of the best ingredients you could use to get rid of acne scars. It has excellent exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties which help ease irritation while banishing dead skin and dirt. It helps reveal the younger layers of your skin, fading the appearance of scars. However, exercise caution with this ingredient if you have sensitive skin.