Back pain are the single most debilitating factor worldwide with about ninety percent of adults experiencing them at a few point in their lives. It’s too the most common cause of job-related disabilities and a leading contributor to missed work days.
Try our 15-minute every day routine which won’t only help you get rid of the pain, but will too prevent them from coming ever again.
1. Knee-to-chest stretch
Knee-to-chest stretch helps stretch your lower back, hamstrings, and glutes. Stretching makes you more flexile and increases the range of motion in your joints.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Bring one knee to your chest, keeping the other foot flat on the floor (or the other leg straight, whichever feels better on your lower back). Keep your lower back pressed to the floor. Hold for at least 15 to 30 seconds.
- Relax and lower the knee to the starting position. Repeat with the other leg.
- Repeat 2 to 4 times with each leg.
- To get more stretch, put your other leg flat on the floor while pulling your knee to your chest.
Please Click “Next”or “Open”To Read More