low Cooker Sausage & Egg Breakfast Casserole
- 1 medium head broccoli chopped
- 1 12- oz package Jones Dairy Farm Little Links cooked and sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar divided
- 10 eggs
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Grease the ceramic interior of a 6 quart slow cooker well.
- Layer one half of the broccoli, half of the sausage and half of the cheese into the slow cooker. Repeat with remaining broccoli, sausage and cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, whipping cream, garlic, salt and pepper until well combined. Pour over layered ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or high for 2 to 3 hours, until browned on the edges and set in the center.
Serves 6 to 8. For 6 servings, each serving has 5.39 g of carbs and 1.18 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 4.21 g.
Food energy: 484kcal
Saturated fatty acids: 16.50g
Total fat: 38.86g
Calories from fat: 349
Total dietary fiber: 1.18g