Hello! Want to make nice dreamcatcher indian styled? If yes, this DIY for you!
Here is what you need to make dreamcatcher:
1. 2 rings different sizes(in this DIY i made it from plywood)
2. white and blue buckle
3. stone chippings from cacholong and blue agate (trade name: “sapphirine”);
4. metal beads;
6. Jewelry wire or fishing line;
So, if you got all from this list, we can start!
1. Wrap rings from plywood with white buckle. Than thicker buckle, than faster you will make this.
2. Be prepared to provide the necessary beads.
Please Click “Next”or “Open”To Read More