makes 2 servings
- 2 sprouted wheat pitas, sliced into triangles
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup thin sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup homemade Tzatziki sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley leaves
- In 2 separate airtight containers or lunchboxes, add ingredients equally as shown.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- I like to keep my pita bread separate until packing up to go (ready to eat), then I place it in the lunchbox – last minute. Enjoy!